Sunday, August 8, 2021

running wild in impractical outfits


This is an original tag created by Elizabeth @ Autumn Ink! I'm addicted to tags, they are currently the only reason I'm getting out of bed. So, when Elizabeth introduced me to this I was ecstatic. Using the list of locations, I'll be filling in the outfit I'd wear if there were no rules, no social standards, no concept of historical inaccuracy and no cops! (kidding. probably.) In addition to outrageous attire, I must bring along one different fictional/historical (my addition, I ran out of fictional characters haha) character to each new location. 

At the Beach



wearing: a mermaid tail. shells strung through my hair. not entirely out of the blue, but definitely impractical.
with: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. he'd probably believe I was an actual mermaid and then I'd be the source of a folktale. 

Car Wash

wearing: an astronaut suit. I'm afraid of car washes. 
with: Jules Verne.

University of Glasgow

wearing: a full suit of armor in the medieval studies class. 
with: professor Johnston from Timeline.

Abandoned Castle

wearing: very longgg flowy dres. 
with: Hamlet. he's cray cray. 

A Fictional Place of Your Choosing: Hobbiton

wearing: boots. a cape. dirty ranger clothing basically. 
with: Marian from BBC's Robin Hood

Picnic

wearing: fairy wings. 
with: Kylo Ren. who is also wearing fairy wings. 

Summer Road Trip

wearing: a romper + a cape. comfy but the cape spices things up and doubles as a blanket. 
with: the 11th doctor. that way it wouldn't be just an ordinary road trip. 

In the Woods



wearing: something made from leaves so I could blend in. 
with: Peter Pan.

Dancing in the Rain

wearing: a simple little dress.
with: all 12 of the princesses from Entwined. 

Paris

wearing: something super couture that models only wear on the runway. like outfit-art and I'd strut
with: the mad hatter. he's a stylish guy. 

In a cottage with a garden

wearing: a witchy outfit for sure. all greys and blues, layer on layer, scarves and handgloves. oh and I'd have whimsical makeup too. 
with: Morgana Le Fey.

Circus or Masquerade


wearing: a white and blue jester hat with bells like stars. 
with: Ariel from The Tempest. 

On the Moor 

wearing: Cathy's everything in Wuthering Heights (2009)
with: Heathcliff. pre meltdown. because he gets really scary after that. 

Bonus Question
It's the 20's (or some other era) and your husband's been mysteriously murdered. What's your outfit?

wearing: shoes that are four sizes too large, gloves, a hairnet, and a frock I'm planning on burning later that night. 
with: Sherlock Holmes. just for insurance. 


You can find the original post here with all the rules and info if you'd like to participate! Thanks, Elizabeth for such a fun tag! 

No comments:

Post a Comment