Tuesday, January 23, 2024

barbie movies, summer memories, and cupcakes



 





























this movie reminds me of summertime in 2015. we would get pizza from the local pizza place, gather on my little sister's bed, and watch barbie in the great puppy adventure. 

this and dolphin magic are my favorite of the new barbie movies. it makes me want to live in a pretty small town, where I can bike to everything, and the town hosts festivals and has a fun interesting history. 

the messages of this movie, to care about others. work hard. believe in things even when others doubt. that you are never too old to have an adventure, are very inspiring to me. ironically, barbie has been a bigger role model to me in my late teens/adult years than she was when I was young. 

after watching this, I want pastel frosted cupcakes / I love that skipper has ombre instead of blue or purple hair. I know she's supposed to be spunky but I just never like colored hair. and barbie's silvery blonde is so pretty. I have deep brown hair and this makes me want to be blonde sooo bad / the fair reminds me of summers on navy pier with my grandparents / the clothes in this are so cute. I would wear what grandma is wearing. she's got style / the firefly scene when they’re eating outside is one of my favorites.

definitely on my list of favorite summer movies. I can't wait for warmer weather. 

-from Nie

No comments:

Post a Comment